Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch is a destination for Physicians to join together to share the JOYS and CHALLENGES of practicing medicine. We will support and encourage one another for healing, education and inspiration. It will be a place to PLAY, to laugh, to relax and to challenge one another to find creative solutions in today's healthcare climate. We will leave behind the stresses of everyday life to hike through the woods, sit by the glacier fed creek and river, share stories around a bonfire and so much more so that we have times and space to reflect on who we are and why we decided to dedicate our lives to practicing medicine in the first place.
Our Physician Wellness Movement
Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch, LLC will be a physical space to support (and be supported by) your colleagues, sit by the bonfire, hike through the woods, camp out, obtain CME, ski ( 30 minutes away), listen to the freshly melted glacier water running over the rocks, and share your personal stories of what frustrates us most on our shift and what makes us feel GREAT during our workday; the little rewards that keep us going!
Professional satisfaction is needed for practice sustainability. Healthy Doctors = Healthier Patients! Spring of 2016 was the season for the coordinated effort, nationally, to start the Physician Wellness conversations! It was long overdue. Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch was born as an ”In Real Life” extension of our social media connections that we started in 2013.
Unrealistic expectations burden physicians and challenge us in delivering excellent healthcare. At Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch, we will continue to encourage each other to, occasionally, when appropriate, say ”NO.” We will share our stories with one another to continue the momentum of PHYSICIAN LEADERSHIP at every level.
Decisions that are harmful for our patients, made by non-clinical leadership, will be challenged by our members and we will find solutions, together, that make sense for our communities, our patients, our hospitals and our staff. We all must be willing to be engaged locally to offer solutions. HEALTHCARE is about PEOPLE!
Physician shortages are predicted already. Our movement addresses Physician Wellness through professional satisfaction to encourage physicians to stay at the bedside, give hope to those in training and maintain the allure of our profession for the best and the brightest in the upcoming generations.
Physician Wellness is the mission of Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch. Our members inspire courage in our profession and will communicate to others that we are THOUSANDS STRONG. Physicians in every state will be discussing the same message: Physician Wellness and Professional Satisfaction MATTERS!!
We ARE Resilient: we survived and thrived through undergraduate education, medical school, residency, and enormous student loan debt. Many of us had personal struggles during our education such deaths in our family, divorces, illnesses, pregnancy, childbirth and caring for newborn infants, etc. Despite the challenges, we showed up for our patients and for our colleagues. We are at the bedside nights, weekends, snow days and holidays providing excellent care for our patients.
Practicing medicine is a noble profession because of the sacrifice it requires and the fact that we put others’ needs above our own. At this point in history, we need to speak up for ourselves and our colleagues’ Wellness and respectful treatment. Our patients and communities are depending on us to BE WELL so that we can provide excellent healthcare!! We must have Practice Sustainability.
Join us, as a member of Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch to come together, face to face, in a relaxed and casual environment to inspire courage to build a better system.
Become a member of Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch to support your colleagues, sit by the bonfire, hike through the woods, listen to the freshly melted glacier water running over the rocks, and share your personal stories of what frustrates us the most on our shift and what makes us feel GREAT during our workday; the little rewards that keep us going!
Please select a membership level
● Cost: $500 initial membership fee; thereafter, $20/month membership fee
● Cost: $150 initial membership fee; thereafter, $10/month membership fee
● Limited to physicians still in their residency training
● Same benefits as The Pack
● Cost: $1,000 initial membership fee; thereafter, $20/month membership fee
● Same benefits as The Pack PLUS you receive a special edition Village bulders' T-shirt.
● 10% discount for sleeping glamping reservations (subject to availability)
● Cost: $2,000 initial membership fee; thereafter, $20/month membership fee
● Same benefits as The Pack
● 20% discount for sleeping glamping reservations (subject to availability)
● Cost: $5,000 initial membership fee; thereafter, $20/month membership fee
● Same benefits as The Pack PLUS naming rights to one of the yurt/ huts/ teepee/ tiny houses
● 30% discount for sleeping glamping reservations (subject to availability)
● Costs: $10,000 initial membership fee; thereafter, $20/month membership fee
● Same benefits as The Pack PLUS naming rights to a village of yurt/ huts/ teepee/ tiny houses
● 35% discount for sleeping glamping reservations (subject to availability)
GLACIER ROCK WELLNESS RANCH, LLC
RETREAT MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Acceptance of Retreat Membership Agreement
This Retreat Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between you and Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch, LLC (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). This Agreement governs your founding membership in the Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch physician retreat (the “GRWRRetreat”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before you become a member of the GRWR Retreat (a “Member”). By clicking to accept or agree to this Agreement when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Agreement. If you do not want to agree to this Agreement, you should not become a Member of the GRWR Retreat.
Membership in the GRWR Retreat is offered and available to physicians who are 18 years of age or older. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company.
GLACIER ROCK WELLNESS RANCH, LLC
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
Glacier Rock Member (the “Pack” Level):
Resident Member(the “PuppyDoc” Level):
Glacier Rock Member (the “diastole” Level):
Glacier Rock Member (the “shift” Level):
Glacier Rock Member (the “healing” Level):
Glacier Rock Member (the “clarity” Level):
GLACIER ROCK WELLNESS RANCH, LLC
Last updated on January 8, 2018
(a) ”Amenities” refers to all other services, benefits, or products as may be offered to Members by the Company as part of their Membership, such as access to the GRWR Retreat, food and beverages, internet access, discounts to rent the GRWR Retreat and its related facilities. The GRWR Retreat currently includes one creek, multiple trails, one two-bedroom house, one small cottage, an outdoor CME building structure, barn and covered arena, all on 70 acres of partially wooded land. Amenities are subject to change from time to time and without notice at the sole discretion of Company.
(b) ”Common Areas” refer to such areas of the GRWR Retreat as the Company may from time to time designate for common use of its Members, which shall include shared workspace, conference rooms, gym facilities, event areas, entrance lobby, corridors, elevators, stairways, bike storage, showers, and other areas.
(c) ”Company” refers to Glacier Rock Wellness Ranch, LLC, a Washington state limited liability company.
(d) ”Guest” refers to any non-Member that is invited to the GRWR Retreat by a Member.
(e) ”Member” refers to any individual that has entered into a Retreat Membership Agreement with Company, and such agreement has not otherwise been terminated by the Company.
(f) ”GRWR Retreat” refers to the land and buildings located at 171 Baker Rd, Randle, WA 98377 in its entirety, not limited to Common Areas except personal or business areas or indoor areas that are for rent.
2. Private Facility. The GRWR Retreat is operated on a private basis and is not open to the general public. Membership is offered only by invitation. The purposes for membership are purely social and recreational.
3. No Commercial Activity. The GRWR Retreat may not be used by a Member for any (i) commercial or business purpose or (ii) unlawful discriminatory purpose. The following events are prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company:
(a) Charitable events or other events in which the GRWR Retreat facilities are used, substantially or totally, at any time by non-Members;
(b) Renting or leasing GRWR Retreat facilities to non-Members for parties or other events designed to produce revenue;
(c) Use of the GRWR Retreat facilities for the conduct of business by any Member; or
(d) Use of the GRWR Retreat facilities (including the membership roster) for any commercial promotion or solicitation, including, but not limited to, promotional photographs of the GRWR Retreat.
(e) Renting or leasing GRWR Retreat facilities to non-members.
4. Guest Policy. Each Member may bring one Guest plus legal dependents who are their minor children. Members will be solely responsible for all actions of their Guests on or about the GRWR Retreat and will ensure Guests’ compliance with Company’s policy as outlined in this document and all applicable laws and regulations. Guests are expected to be continuously accompanied by the Member inviting them. There may be areas of the GRWR Retreat and/or dates in which minor children are not allowed.
5. Use of GRWR Retreat Facilities. The GRWR Retreat may be used for hiking, camping, fishing, relaxing, campfires (subject to applicable restrictions and prohibitions), mountain biking and other outdoor activities. Members must bring their own equipment and shall engage in such activities at their own risk. Horseback riding will be allowed if Members bring their own horses and shall be responsible for any injury or harm caused by such animals. Members may be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages at the GRWR Retreat (in moderation) but public intoxication is not allowed. No smoking of any nature is allowed anywhere on the GRWR Retreat property. All Members must clean up after their use of the GRWR Retreat; Members will be charged a clean-up fee if they leave behind any mess or damage to the GRWR Retreat property.
6. Rental of Facilities; Scheduling; Reservation Process. The following facilities on the GRWR Retreat shall be available for rent by Members at the rates published on the GRWR Retreat website from time to time (and Founding Members will receive a 10% discount for event rentals): two-bedroom house, two-bedroom cottage, CME building, barn and other select areas.
(a) Campsites. Reservations for use of the campsites on the GRWR Retreat shall be allowed on first come, first served basis and shall be made through the GRWR Retreat website.
(b) Two-Bedroom House; Two-Bedroom Cottage, Barn; CME Building; Outdoor Areas . Reservations for use of the Common Areas in the two-bedroom house, two-bedroom cottage or for the entire house, barn, CME building or outdoor areas on the GRWR Retreat may be scheduled through the GRWR Retreat website for an additional fee.
(c) Check-in/Check-out. Members shall be required to check-in and check-out onsite at the GRWR Retreat.
7. Black-Out Dates. Black-out dates for all or portions of the GRWR Retreat shall be published on the GRWR Retreat website.
8. Rules of Conduct. The GRWR Retreat will largely be ruled by an honor system whereby Members shall be trusted to abide by a code of conduct consistent with the mission, philosophy and values of the GRWR Retreat. Specific rules of conduct governing the various activities to be conducted at the GRWR Retreat will be posted at on-site and on the GRWR Retreat website from time to time. In all cases, the Company requires the following:
(a) Follow the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you)
(b) Be respectful and supportive of others
(c) No excessive noise, no excessive alcohol consumption and no violence
Members (and their Guests) may be removed, and possibly lose their membership, at the sole discretion of the Company, if conduct is not consistent with the mission, philosophy and values of the GRWR Retreat.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. MEMBERS ARE AWARE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE ACTIVITIES THAT MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS MAY ENGAGE IN AT THE GRWR RETREAT (THE ”GRWR ACTIVITIES”) MAY BE DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES AND MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. MEMBERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MEMBERS ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE GRWR ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY OR OTHERWISE.
10. Damage to GRWR Retreat Property and Other Liability. Compensation for all property of the GRWR Retreat injured, damaged, or removed by a Member, or by any person for whom the Member is responsible, in an amount determined by the Company will be paid by such Member. If the Company incurs any liability as a result of the willful, negligent, intentional or unintentional conduct of a Member, the Member shall hold the Company harmless from the liability.
Price per unit
You're almost done!
Subscribe to automatically pay your monthly dues
Thank you for choosing Glacier Rock Wellness!